COME VISIT US
2531 BRIARCLIFF ROAD NE, SUITE 109
ATLANTA, GA 30329
ATLANTA, GA 30329
OUR BELL SYSTEMS
Bell 25 - Our Top SystemWe offer a 25-year warranty for workmanship and a 50-year warranty on materials with our premier Bell 25 roofing system. It is constructed with GAF Timberline High Performance shingles, and is unsurpassed in GAF leak barriers, underlayment, and ventilation methods. We complete the installation of this roof with two 40-point inspections, one done by our Marietta residential roofing experts, and the second as a random inspection by GAF. This is the best choice for homeowners who want a long-term residential roofing solution in Marietta.
Bell 20 - The Best Value for Your MoneyDollar for dollar, our Bell 20 system gives homeowners the best return on their property investments. We offer 20-year warranties on workmanship and materials. We build the 3-Tab system with GAF Royal Sovereign shingles, and GAF leak barriers, underlayment, and ventilation methods rated best in class. It is also completed with a 40-point inspection by a Bell Roofing expert and a GAF random inspection.
Bell 10 Architectural - Our Classic Roofing SystemThe Bell 10 system is perfect for homeowners who want the finest materials and accessories with a limited time warranty—10 years on workmanship and 50 years on materials. We construct this residential roofing system in Marietta with GAF Timberline High Performance Architectural shingles, and specialized ventilation, leak barrier, and underlayment methods. The roof is finished with an 18-point inspection by our Bell experts.
Bell 10 3Tab - The Entry Roof SystemWe offer a 10-year workmanship warranty and a 50-year GAF warranty on shingle repair materials for our Bell 10 roofing system. Constructed with 3-Tab Shingles—either CertainTeed CT20 shingles or GAF Royal Sovereign—and general air ventilation, leak barriers, and underlayment methods, the roofing system is completed with an 18-point Bell expert inspection.
BELL SYSTEMS AS POWERED BY GAF
DRIP EDGE SELECTION
What is drip edge?
Drip edge runs along the eaves and gable ends to protect the wood components of your roofing system from water damage. It is a tilted metal flashing we install on homes and commercial buildings to divert water off your roof.
Why do you need drip edge?
Drip edge is a code enforcement requirement in the State of Georgia. Our Marietta roofers install it to:
- Prevent pests from entering through the space between the fascia and the deck at the bottom of your roof.
- Divert water from the fascia and protect it from water damage.
- Protect shingles from water damage that would eventually lead to water damage throughout the roofing system.
THE GAF SCIENCE BEHIND OUR BELL SYSTEMS
REPLACE VS REPAIRS
- You discover multiple leaks throughout your home.
- Shingles have curled, cracked, or have lost their granules.
- Your roof is more than 15 years old.
- Your roof is damaged by high wind or heavy hail.
- It is more cost-effective to replace the roof than to repair it.
- The roof has a single isolated leak.
- The shingles look good but are slipping.
- The roof is fewer than 15 years old, and can be repaired.